Craft Media Workshop is a one-stop shop for small business and sole-traders looking to improve their bottom line through better communications.
- Let us know about your project! Online or in person, we’ll discuss your needs and time frames.
- If we decide to work together, we’ll send a short proposal and detailed budget via email.
- You approve the project and pay a 20% deposit.
- We get any further information required from you, and deliver a completed draft (or rough-cut of any video).
- You give us detailed feedback and questions.
- We make any changes and create a final product for delivery.
- You pay the balance of the project budget
- We deliver the project!
Any technical issues arising from implementation of videos and websites should be reported immediately and will be dealt with as soon as is practicable. Any additional support will be charged separately.
What people are saying
"We wanted to improve business performance at one of our chai lounge locations. Lyn from Craft Media is very perceptive, she assessed the specific challenges facing this venue and created a complete comms plan, working with our existing developments and bringing in traditional PR, social media strategy and content, and local outreach. Her analysis and plan were so on point and organised. They surfaced a lot of ideas I’d been vaguely thinking of but hadn’t got around to actioning, and they’ve made it super-easy to start implementing changes to increase business. The whole process had a sense of cohesion and flow, Lyn made the sessions interactive, engaging and enjoyable. Cheers Lyn!"
Sammy Akuthota, Satya Chai Lounges
"Lyn did my website for my new business, she did a fantastic job, was very easy to work with and extremely professional. I would definitely use Lyn again and highly recommend her."
Nicky Watkins, My Beauty Room